iPhone Online Filmmaking Summer Camp with Dr. Greg LeSar
This Virtual Summer camp is for fiction filmmakers learning the craft and for actors interested in expressing their ideas onscreen.
FILMS, TV SHOWS, SHORT MOVIES, MUSIC VIDEOS, EXPERIMENTAL & MORE
Learn fundamentals from script to screen and MAKE MOVIES AT HOME:
- How to write a story and screenplay
- Discover your own creativity through compelling storytelling
- Learn how to use your iPhone to create cinematic content
- Understand how to cast your friends and family into powerful roles
- Create sets, backgrounds, props, and costumes
- Use free online editing software to create and share your movies
- Learn the patterns of common mistakes and break them
Everything creative comes from within you! Your stories are told every day through what you share on social media to how you talk to your friends and family. We all have something to share and to communicate with others.
Now that we are all stuck at home this summer, let’s learn to Do It Yourself filmmaking!
What you get:
- By the end of the course, you will create short narrative films and strengthen your creative storytelling abilities.
- A solid foundation of the storytelling process.
- A video up on YouTube and other social media
This 5-day weekly camp meets 2-hour a day with a live instructor (Dr. Greg LeSar). Space is limited.
IPHONE CAMP: Ages: 8-18
Monday through Friday
Morning Session: 11:30AM - 12:30PM Eastern Time
Afternoon Session: 3-4PM Eastern Time
Week 1: June 1st through June 5th
Week 2: June 8th through June 12th
Week 3: June 15th through June 19th
Week 4: June 22nd through June 26th
Week 5: June 29th through July 3rd
Week 6: July 6th through July 10th
Week 7: July 13th through July 17th
Week 8: July 20th through July 24th
Week 9: July 27th through July 31st
All Program Requirements:
Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer with webcam capabilities
iPhone, iPad, or cell phone with video capabilities (digital cameras optional)