This online course/summer camp is to learn everything about Tik Tok, from the algorithm, dances, trends, fashions and of course how to go VIRAL
DANCE, MUSIC, FUN, EDITING, FASHION, VIRAL
Learn fundamentals to make sure every video you make gets high views and lots of likes!
- How the algorithm on Tik Tok works - Making a profile that stands out - Networking and collaborating with other creators - Discovering your own creativity on the app - Discover and learn from the influencers on the app - Learn how to use your iPhone to edit content to post and do transition videos
- Understand the trends, hashtags, styles, dances and more - Create awesome quality content with useful backgrounds and locations - What equipment you should have for better quality content - Using free apps that make your Tik Toks more viral-worthy - Learn how to take your content to the next level
Everything creative comes from within you. Every 15-60 second Tik Tok tells a story. Every Tik Tok has a statement to make to express yourself. We all have something to share and to communicate to others whether it’s through song, dance, comedy, POV or anything you want to make.
Now that we are all stuck at home this summer, let’s learn how to go viral on Tik Tok!
What you will learn:
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create content on Tik Tok that will guarantee high views and likes per video - A solid foundation on how to edit content and do transition videos
- Learn how to network and collaborate with other creators and influencers - Make a unique profile - Learn the algorithm on the app that gives you the advantage to get high views guaranteed
- How to work all social media as a whole
This 2-day weekly camp meets 2-hours a day with a live instructor. Space is limited. Daily worksheets provided as part of the curriculum.
TIK TOK CAMP for PALM BEACH COUNTY STUDENTS ONLY
Grades: 6th through 10th grade
Time: 4PM -6PM Eastern Time - MONDAY and WEDNESDAY
Address Verification Required
Program Dates: Monday, August 31st and Wednesday, September 1st Tuesday, September 8th and Thursday, September 10th Monday, September 14th and September 16th
Presented by the Green Mouse Academy and DMAC Studios. This program is made possible with the support of Prime Time Palm Beach County, Inc. The Palm Beach County Youth Services Department provides support for Prime Time's Middle School Out-of-School Time Initiative.
All Program Requirements:
Must be a Palm Beach County Resident
You just be a student going into grades 6 through 10
Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer with webcam capabilities
iPhone, iPad, or cell phone with video capabilities (digital cameras optional)